CPS’ valuable content ranges from ready-to-use, science-based solutions to industry-specific research that provides proven results. CPS’s mission Fund the Science, Find Solutions and Fuel the Change provides the basis for research decisions and action plans. Below you can find some of the information they share with growers.
CPS Knowledge Transfer Task Force
The KTTF intends to take the wealth of CPS research work and results to distribute this knowledge out to industry stakeholders, addressing food safety management issues.
• Visit the CPS website where the articles are shared monthly, originally published by The Packer.
• Check out the most recent article published on March 19 – How well do you understand irrigation water risk management?
• A question for C-Level executives: How well are you managing risk?
CPS publishes texts on different research projects to provide agronomic solutions. Here are a couple of CPS’ most recent articles.
• Project looks at Listeria risk for nontraditional salad ingredients.
Research Grant Programs and Awards
Here you can find announcements about the grant opportunities CPS offers and news on awards, like our most recent one, the Grower’s Risk Assessment Biomarkers Investigative Tool challenge; to read more about its details, click the link below.
2019 CPS Annual Symposium
We will be uploading weekly updates on our Annual Symposium, which will be held on June 18 and 19, 2019, in Austin, Texas, hoping that all the applicable research shown could be the next best practice on your fields.
• Follow this link to learn more about the event on the words of Dave Corsi, one of our industry representatives – 2019 CPS Research Symposium.
The CPS Video Library
Agronomic recommendations from experts, event recaps, the latest technology and growing methods, and more. Expect more videos to be added soon to our growing library!